International Combustion commenced operations in the year 1936 based in Calcutta as a trading house representing the interests of International Combustion, U.K. In 1974 the Company changed its status from Private to Public Limited Company
Manufactured under licensing agreement between ALLGAIER Process Technology Germany & International Combustion (India) Limited.
Manufacturing Unit –Nagpur-Maharashtra-India.
The Allgaier Group’s operative business is divided into two company divisions: Allgaier Automotive and Allgaier Process Technology, which are combined in the holding company, Allgaier Werke GmbH. This holding is based at the headquarters in Uhingen.